At TFG Partners, LLC, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered, or further distributed without TFG Partners’ prior written consent.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, general statistics, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information about your computer and/or internet connection.
TFG Partners, LLC is not liable for how clients use any information downloaded from the Portal. By logging into the Client Portal, the client agrees to handle downloaded documents with the utmost security and to ensure only authorized personnel within the client’s company can access the downloaded documents. TFG Partners, LLC is not liable for any downloaded information provided—either intentionally or unintentionally—to any person or entity other than the client.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, and/or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
TFG Partners’ headquarters is in Pennsylvania. This site, as well as these rules, are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
All material on this site is owned by TFG Partners or its clients. Copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by TFG Partners. Copyright TFG Partners 2013. All rights reserved.